Volunteer | Richmond Food Bank Society
Volunteers are the heart of our organization. We serve more than 2200 people weekly thanks to our 230 dedicated volunteers.
Richmond Food Bank volunteers:
- collect, sort, pack, and distribute donated food;
- deliver food to those who cannot leave home;
- help to organize our warehouse;
- represent us at community events;
- provide outreach and information to our clients;
- serve as directors on our board;
- much, much more
Volunteering has many benefits; it is a great way to learn new skills, stay active, make new friends, and to quote RFB volunteer Ken “give back to the community and feel good about it at the same time.”
Annually, volunteers give over 30 000 hours of their time to the Richmond Food Bank.
Please complete this form if you are an individual and want to join our team and help more than 2200 Richmond residents in need each week:
Please complete this form if you are part of a group that wants to volunteer with the Richmond Food Bank: