We offer grocery assistance, including fresh produce and other staple food items, to Richmond residents during six distribution times every week:
- Mondays from 3:30 to 5 pm at the Steveston United Church (3720 Broadway St.)
- Tuesdays from 3:30 to 5 pm at Peace Mennonite Church (11571 Daniels Rd)
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 to 1 pm at our Main Office (5800 Cedarbridge Way)
- Thursdays from 6 to 7 pm at our Main Office (5800 Cedarbridge Way)
- Saturdays from 10 am to 11:30 am at Richmond Baptist Church (6640 Blundell Rd)
All of our grocery depots operate on the choice model – the people we serve choose the foods that they want, and receive quantities based on the number of people in their household who need help.
Need help? We’re here for you. Please visit this page to learn how you can receive food assistance.
We also have a perishable grocery distribution that is held on Mondays and Fridays (except on stat holidays), from 11am – 1pm, only at #100 5800 Cedarbridge Way. Only produce (vegetables, fruits), some baked goods, and / or certain other perishable grocery items (depending on availability) can be picked up at those times – no canned items, baby items, or other items are offered. Please read about how you can visit the perishable grocery distribution here.
Want to help? Thank you – as a charity that is not government-run or government-funded, we rely on the generosity of the community. Please see this page on how you can help us provide grocery assistance and meal programs to more than 2200 people each week.