We offer grocery assistance, including fresh produce and other staple food items, to Richmond residents during six distribution times every week:
- Mondays from 3:30 to 5 pm at the Steveston United Church (3720 Broadway St.)
- Tuesdays from 3:30 to 5 pm at Peace Mennonite Church (11571 Daniels Rd)
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11 to 1 pm at our Main Office (5800 Cedarbridge Way)
- Thursdays from 6 to 7 pm at our Main Office (5800 Cedarbridge Way)
- Saturdays from 10 am to 11:30 am at Richmond Baptist Church (6640 Blundell Rd)
All of our grocery depots operate on the choice model – the people we serve choose the foods that they want, and receive quantities based on the number of people in their household who need help.
Need help? We’re here for you. Please visit this page to learn how you can receive food assistance.
Want to help? Thank you – as a charity that is not government-run or government-funded, we rely on the generosity of the community. Please see this page on how you can help us provide grocery assistance and meal programs to more than 2200 people each week.