Updated 26 May 2016
Thank you for supporting our neighbours in need with your donation of healthy, nutritious food. Your donations help us serve more than 1400 people in a typical week.
- Canned and Powdered Milk
- Peanut Butter (all sizes)
- Canned Beans and Lentils, especially Kidney Beans and Chick Peas
- Dried Beans and Lentils, especially Kidney Beans and Chick Peas
- Meal Replacement drinks
- Diapers (size 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- Toiletries and Personal Hygiene items – toilet paper, paper towels, shampoo, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste
Monetary donations allow us to purchase perishable food items, including fresh fruits and vegetables and milk. We also have great purchasing power- for every $1 we spend, we give out $6 worth of food. Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a tax receipt.