Getting Help- Tax Filing Information

There are benefits to filing your taxes even if you don’t have income to report.

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) administers many benefits, including the GST/HST rebate, the Canada Child Tax Benefit, and the Universal Child Care Benefit.  However, you need to file your taxes to receive these benefits.

To learn more, please visit the CRA’s website on this topic or contact the CRA directly.